Questions + Answers
Complimentary shipping for U.S. orders over $50
All international orders are subject to standard rates.
Days to arrive: 4 business days for the East Coast or 5-7 business days for the West Coast, when order is placed before 12pm EST.
- Delivery windows apply to orders received by 12pm EST
- Orders received after 12pm EST will be processed the following business day
- Working days do not include weekends or public holidays
- Each order must have one delivery address
- You may be required to sign for deliveries
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Act+Acre Online purchase, simply return the unused portion to us and we will be happy to credit your account for the purchase amount.
1) Please neatly package the items and address them to:
Act and Acre Online
10 Park Ave., Suite 16K
New York, NY 10016
2) Pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit.
3) For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via an insured method which can be tracked in the case of loss (i.e. UPS or insured Parcel Post).
We're sorry; return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please contact us immediately for assistance. Your return request will be processed promptly.
- Most returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt. Business days are from Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. An email will be sent to confirm the receipt and processing of your return request.
If you have questions about returns, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear; however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com.
Please provide the order number along with your phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.